If you are wondering what are the benefits of Remote Jobs Europe, let us find out here in the following:
Productivity for the company:
Of the 39% who work twice a month on average remotely, 77% report a significant increase in productivity, either because they are able to carry out much more activity in less time (30%). Or because they are able to advance further in the 8same time they previously spent (24%).
Regarding the eternal doubt about the connection or integration problems that members of a team that is geographically distributed may have. The survey indicates that 42% feel that they are as connected as if they were in the office, and 30% you feel like you are even more connected.
One of the main benefits that workers appreciate when having policies that allow them to work remotely sometimes is cost savings, especially when traveling. In addition, for half of the respondents, having the option of remote work makes them highly value continuity in the company.
Regarding the impact on healthy habits, the results leave no room for doubt:
– 45% sleep more hours.
– 35% do more physical exercise.
– 42% eat healthier.
– 44% have a more positive attitude.
– 53% say they have reduced their stress level.
– 51% spend more time with their family and the closest social circle.
The importance of leaving the office to be more productive at work:
Currently, many companies have decided to adapt their offices to have open workspaces, all focused on improving communication and offering a more transparent image.
Despite the fact that it may have some advantages for fostering the interrelation between workers and reducing bureaucratic processes to share information and make decisions, the truth is that this type of space generates a significant negative impact on productivity, as unnecessary interruptions multiply.
Some tips to improve productivity in the office are:
– Establish schedules without interruption: Each worker must evaluate the periods they need to be able to work individually without being “bothered”.
An efficient way to let colleagues know that we are in a non-stop period is to define an identifier (for example, a red card on top of the monitor) that is in general use. It is important that it is only used in these periods, otherwise, it will lose validity.
– Use headphones to focus on music: When we need greater concentration, we can use headphones that allow us to isolate ourselves from ambient noise and thus put more focus on that important activity that we want to develop.
– Leave the office: Use meeting rooms or carry out remote work sessions for those tasks and projects in which we need to sprint and advance clearly and effectively.
An adequate Remote Jobs Europe model for any company must be accompanied by an effective work methodology, aimed at collaborative work management that facilitates access to information and monitoring of activities.