If you’re planning on facilitating a local, national, or international relocation some time in the near future, it’s important to note that you’re not alone by any stretch of the imagination:
- According to a recent survey, more than 25% of UK businesses are preparing for a shift during the next 12 months.
- On average, there are approximately 95,000 property transactions per month in the United Kingdom and January of 2017 marked a 24-month high with over 105,000 transactions. Businesses are constantly shifting locations, opening new branches, and expanding operations.
- The most common apprehension during a typical move is the fear of damaging equipment, furniture, appliances, and delicate possessions during transit.
As you can see by now, you’ll probably have to move at least several times during the course of your dealings, which is why it’s so important to establish a tight-knit, lasting relationship with a reputable local moving company such as Arrowpak, for instance, to help with all of your forthcoming relocation needs.
But if you’ve never worked with a professional removal firm in the past, feel free to use this brief article as an introductory guide to understanding the contemporary suite of services offered by these versatile specialists. It will help you pick the perfect partner when the time comes.
Safe and Effective Removals
The most reputable moving firms are members of the British Association of Removers and they can usually tout upwards of 30 years of industry experience, which is why they are relied upon to provide comprehensive removal services on a year-round basis:
- Arranging, categorising, and packing all of your most integral equipment, electrical implements, office supplies, furniture, and appliances
- Widespread transportation network to account for local, cross-country, and even international relocations
- High-end packing materials including durable totes, cushioned wrapping paper, colour-coded labels, industrial-strength shipping boxes, and other modernised provisions
- Dedicated project managers and technicians to account for the entire planning process
Secure Storage Options
If you find yourself in need of temporary or long-term storage, it’s important to note that the most distinguished removal companies will also be able to provide a wide selection of warehousing facilities and storerooms to protect your items before, during, or after the relocation. This is particularly helpful if you happen to be downsizing or moving to a smaller property and can no longer keep certain items onsite.
Regardless of your specific industry, sector, or niche, you’ll probably have to establish a suitable plan for moving large, cumbersome items, which is precisely where commercial removal companies come into play as they can help with a wide range of nuanced needs:
- Specialist crating for retailers
- On-demand shipping services
- Global retail transportation and furniture distribution
- Vehicle conveyance and storage
- Fine art, antiques, and other sensitive décor elements
- Pianos, refrigerators, copy machines, and other unwieldy appliances
Simply by scheduling a personalised survey appointment, you’ll be able to start working hand in hand with a qualified team of removal experts to ascertain your needs and develop a viable plan for your next relocation.